Slektsforum Slektsforum
DIS-Norge

HjelpHjelp    SøkSøk     Logg InnLogg Inn  Bli medlemBli DIS medlem  engelsk
Hvordan logge på? Les her om registrering og pålogging.
Start nytt emne    
Vis forrige emne :: Vis neste emne  
Av Innlegg
Skjult navn

Ble registrert: 26 Feb 2008 08:10:14

InnleggSkrevet: 05 Jan 2009 14:41:14    Tittel: READING ARCHIVES PAGE Svar med Sitat

hi
I HAVE BEEN QUERING THIS ALSO IN OTHER PLACE FORUMS LIKE HALDEN AND FREDRIKSTAD FORUMS
i am hopeing someone can help me
i am looking to find out where nils anderson and his wife anna maria settled down so i might find out where nils died
i found them arriving in hof parish in october 1845 from berg ostfold but found them leaving again in 1847 but i cant understand where it says that they went this time .I think nils went to eidsfoss as he was a nail smith and eidsfoss had a ironworks at the time but i have no reason why he would leave if someone can tell me what it says where he went it would be much appreciated
THIS IS THE LINK TO THE ARRIVAL LEFT PAGE AND DEPARTURES RIGHT PAGE RIGHT HAND SIDE

http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1245&idx_id=1245&uid =ny&idx_side=-191

right hand page right hand corner entry number 40 nils andersen ane maria and it says 3 barn
ole vidar nilsen
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
Skjult navn

Ble registrert: 03 Okt 2008 06:16:01

InnleggSkrevet: 05 Jan 2009 16:05:21    Tittel: Re: READING ARCHIVES PAGE Svar med Sitat

Hello Smile

My suggestion is Hasselverk, abr. for Hassel Jernverk (jernverk = ironwork). This was situated in Øvre Eiker, Buskerud.

www.eiker.org/Linker/KMR/KMR-nytt-2007-07-01-HasselJernverk.htm

But this is just my suggestion. Hopefully someone else can give their opinion too.
Here is a link to ironworks in Norway most of them if any do not exist any longer. no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jernverk#Norske_jernverk

Mvh
Anne Lisbeth
Til Toppen
Skjult navn

Ble registrert: 09 Mar 2005 12:58:10

InnleggSkrevet: 05 Jan 2009 17:36:45    Tittel: Re: READING ARCHIVES PAGE Svar med Sitat

It reads Hasselverk and I tend to agree with Anne Lisbeth who suggests that this is Hassel Jernverk. I have noted that Hasselverk is the fraze used in church records of Eiker when people moved away from the place also.

In 1854 Hassel Jernverk was sold on auction and most of the production was discontinued and finally stopped in the 1870s. What happened to Nils and his family, did they move again ? I've checked church records of Modum and Bakke in Eiker for possible confirmations of Johan Herman and Anders Magnus without success.

Kjell H.
Til Toppen
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start nytt emne Alle klokkeslett er EET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på emner i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke laste opp filer til dette forumet
Du kan ikke laste ned filer fra dette forumet